This Amber colored Heart Necklace is made using 100% recycled plastic (sourced from prescription bottles and clear containers). Each pendant is one of a kind and features a honey-colored heart with splotches of orange and a dangling charm. The process involves shredding recycled plastic and the results will vary in each piece. Each Pendant comes with an 18″ doubled cotton cord (made in Maine) and an antiqued brass clasp (made by another Northern California company).
This necklace is a great everyday fashion statement or would make the perfect gift for your eco-conscious friends and family members. This necklace is both beautiful and a way to start conversations about going green, being environmentally friendly, and creative solutions to climate change.
• 1.5″x 1.5″ recycled plastic Heart Pendant
• Lightweight, waterproof, durable
• 20″ doubled cotton cord, antiqued brass clasp
• Adorned with antiqued brass charm
• Each necklace comes with a card that explains the process and unique materials in that individual piece.